Product information "Hello!Sun Sunmilk"
Our skin deserves not only the best care, but also the best sun protection. Our sun milk is a wonderful addition to your skin care range.
SPF 25 offers the skin medium sun protection. Use this valuable sun cream in the summer months as an additional protective day care. The high-quality plant extracts provide your skin with optimal moisture. This makes your skin look healthy and cared for.
The active components include valuable ingredients such as sweet almond, jojoba and wheat germ oil as well as rich shea butter.
Our Hello! sun milk is suitable for all skin types. It offers effective UVA and UVB protection, is quickly absorbed and leaves no white residue.
- Do not expose infants and young children to direct sunlight.
- Excessive sun exposure poses a serious health risk
- Do not stay in the sun too long, even if you use sunscreen
- Apply sunscreen before going out in the sun
- Avoid intense midday sun
- Apply before sun exposure
- Apply several times to maintain sun protection especially after being in the water.
- Apply sunscreen generously (small amounts reduce protection).
- Protect babies and small children from direct sunlight
- Use protective clothing and sunscreen with a high sun protection factor (SPF > 25) for babies and small children.
- even sunscreens with a high sun protection factor do not provide complete protection against UV radiation.
- Apply products several times to maintain protection. This is especially true when sweating or after swimming and drying off.
- Warning: Protection is significantly reduced by applying a smaller amount.
INCI: Aqua, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters(and) Glyceryl Stearate (and) Ceteryl Alcohol (and) Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Bis‐Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Glycerin (veG.), Cocos Nucifera Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis SEED Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin Tocopheryl acetate.
0 of 0 reviews